Thursday, July 17, 2008

...what makes a man reach out and touch...

ULTRA CLUTCH [hairspray]! today i had the wonderful opportunity to practice doing paige's hair for her wedding. i have always wanted to go and get my cosmetology license and expand on a talent that i had been given. however, i have yet to accomplish that goal in my life. but for now i'm content with playing around and experimenting and having fun.

here are some pictures of paige's hair from tonight. now keep in mind that paige has three times as much hair as the average person. this took us about 2.5 hours to do. there are some things that need to be moved here and there but you get the gist of it.

in this instance i am grateful for hairspray, pomade, bobby pins, and creativity. i'm also grateful for a talent that i can use to help other people with. i don't take credit for the talent. it is a gift that my father in heaven has allowed me to use. everything i am and everything i will be is all because of Him.

i am also grateful that paige trusted me enough to do her hair. i'm hoping not to ruin her wedding day with ugly hair. we will begin the hair doing at 4 am! yes 4am. yahoo.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! you do have a talent! She is going to be a beautiful bride enhanced by your touch on her gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good at hair!! I love it. Good luck on the wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. on MY wedding day, im going to shave my head...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that hair is sweet! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you be available for my wedding in 2000 something? You are talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY! My mom just told me that you had one of these! I had no idea. I will checking in on you now!

    AWESOME job on that girls hair! I should have had you do my hair for our wedding! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really are talented at doing hair Jen. Your friends hair looks great. By the way this is Brad's sister Tiffany. I got your blog off of Jackie's. Good luck with the move and I am very excited that you got a job teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dedicate my new blog colors to WICKED.

    ReplyDelete