Tuesday, July 8, 2008

...i'm not that girl... or popular...

i'm going to break away from the months theme for the day because i am elated about what i'm going to write about today. for the month of july i had planned to blog each day about something different i was grateful for. however today im deviating from that slightly. i will resume the gratitude journal again tomorrow from phoenix.

for those of you who know that production of wicked know where i got the title for this entry. it is titles of two of the songs in the musical. two of my favs.the exciting news is that today i bought tickets to see WICKED. finally. 8 of us, amy, quinn, andy, me, tracie, tawnie, rebecca, and katie, are going to see wicked in aug. thats it. i'm on cloud nine.

5 comments:

  1. I think this qualifies for being something you are grateful for! I am so excited for you. I cant wait to go to this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show!! I would love to go again! You have a great time, and it is worth all of the anticipation until then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been listening to this soundtrack for years and still haven't seen it! Needless to say, I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im pumped for this!!! Lets dress up like the characters and go....hahahaha k maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're going to see Wicked? that is so so fantastic! i haven't seen it yet but i REALLY want to! are you guys going to the LA show? i'm so envious.. it sounds like it'll be tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete