Tuesday, June 24, 2008

...yay me...

today was an interesting day. i got a call this afternoon from the lady that i interviewed with in az. i had been waiting to hear back from them for some time. i wasn't thinking that they've offer me a job with different reasons as to why. i decided to not let it get to me and just enjoy life for the time being.

well as a delightful surprise today the head of hr offered me a teaching position in the top district in az. she doesn't have a specific classroom for me yet, but said if i was interested that they were interested. and if i would do my part and they did there's i'd be set for the fall.

ah! its exciting. however, recently i've kind of thought about exploring some options in the pacific north west, the seattle bellevue area. our trip up there this past weekend was amazing. i'll give more detail later. but now i'm torn between seattle and az.... and i have about a week or two to decide...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen,
    I just found your blog from your facebook wall :) Very fun. Being from the Seattle (more specifically: Redmond) area, I would totally recommend it! I lived my whole life there and plan on heading back up to that area if I get a chance. Good luck making your big decision!
    Noelle (Tanner) Bastian

    ReplyDelete