Monday, June 9, 2008

'nough said...

...other than, "andy its ok..."

ha ha. kidding. these are two pictures of some fun we've been having since teaching is over.
one is of us exploring provo including indian cuisine, maestros, and center street. the other is bocce ball and snow cones. of course followed by red robin, a movie, and hot tubbing. yes i know that they are only of quinn and myself. There are more of the happenings in two albums on the right of the blog.

i am really looking forward to sharing about the rest of my trip to california, arizona, and seattle!

i have an interview tomorrow in AZ. wish me luck... i'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

5 comments:

  1. i'm quinn. and i think i know what to tell people when they ask me if we're dating. i'm gonna say "ask jen."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen I didn't know that you had a blog! Yay! Aaron and I have one too! Sounds like your life is busy right now. I hope you get that job in Arizona. And Jen...are you and Quinn dating? Just thought I would ask since he said to.

    ReplyDelete