Thursday, June 12, 2008

...can you feel the excitment....


i know i can! i just went to sam's club and found the best game ever on n64 for the wii.... drum roll.... mario kart! yes i know its been out for a while. trust me i know. i have been on a game hunt ever day for the past month for this game. i even bought an extra wheel before getting the game.

i remember this was the only game that i would play on my old 64. its the only i needed. i LOVE this game. my brother-in-law brad and i stayed up until 6 in the morning playing it when i got to omaha for his graduation. who needs sleep when you can play mario kart?

the bananas. the red shell. the green shell. the bullet. the POW. the battles. and everything else. i love the new cars that they have. my favorite is the new high chair looking vehicle! wanna play?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Can I please? My brother took his back to California and it's apparently staying there while he's on a mission for two years cuz my dad wants it. LAME. I'm trying to think of a way to steal it and bring it back to Provo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally, i'm a fan of the motorcycles. no real surprise there. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's play!!! I love this games cause it makes me feel like were at home together, i miss being together as a family!

    ReplyDelete