Friday, March 28, 2008

3 powerful words...

up to this point in my life i never really realize how much 3 little words can make or break some one. for some reason over the past 2 weeks or so hearing, reading, saying, or showing these words or not hearing, reading, saying, or showing them has been at the surface of my emotions. i'm not usually a "words" person; i'm more of an "actions" person. but now i find myself needing these 3 words immensely. if there are people in your life that you love please tell, show, write, and live these 3 words. find the courage and choose someone to tell these 3 sweet, melodic, powerful words to and do it with passion, meaning, and life. you just might change their day/month/year/life.

"I LOVE YOU"

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I hope you had a great birthday! You are a year older but still so young. Live it up!

    ReplyDelete