Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been tagged... Read to see if I tagged you!

1. 10 years ago: wow... i was 13. what an awkward stage in my life. i was just getting braces. ha. that started the 4 years of brace face! yes... do you remember that show by the way... alicia silverstone was the voice of the girl. So... anyways... i had my first kiss when i was 13 too. Trent Andrews. Ha. um... i played point guard for my middle school's girls basketball team, i could run a 6 minute mile, and i came in second place during the turkey trot.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today: ~teach ~FHE ~Walmart Date ~Read Twilight (again) ~Plan for the rest of the week (teaching stuff) ... as i reread over my list... i'm really boring!

3. Snacks I enjoy: ~Cheese itz ~chocolate muffins ~goldfish ~DAVID's sunflower seeds ~Take 5s ~the uncooked tortillas from costco (cooked of course) ~cereal ~Cheddar and Sour Cream Baked Chips (the ones with ridges) ~Mint M and Ms ~chocolate chip cookies ~nutter butters ~oreos with milk ~steamed broccoli (yes as a snack) ~steamed fresh green beans ~pineapple... wow i eat a lot...

4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: ~travel the world ~buy a house ~go back to school ~save a few dollars ~wake up and hop on a plane and just go somewhere ~buy a Marc Jacobs bag ~help out the church besides tithing ~find couples who can't afford to go to the temple and help them financially get there (this is really one of my life's dreams, something that I really am working towards, billionaire or not) ~attend those sealings when possible ~start a charity ~spoil my family, especially Olivia

5. 5 places I have lived: well... ~walnut, california ~corona, california ~provo, utah... sorry i only have 3... but if i could choose two more to follow these they would be.... ~some where in Europe, Australia, or China and ~some where in Colorado....

6. 4 jobs that I have had: ~Frozen Yogurt-Golden Spoon...i don't scoop... i SWIRL! ~Office Clerk-IFCO ~BYU Bowling Alley! one of the best jobs.... ~Teacher! (substitute, summer, and regular ed) I am all about longevity! I worked at each one for 3 years! Except the office clerk...

7. 3 of my BAD habits: I can only choose 3....~being too organized.... ~leaving my clothes on the floor (kind of goes against the organizational thing... but i always know where to find them because i'm organized) ~being OCD/Anal sometimes

8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me: ok i'm going to copy one of shareka's but put mine in ~I hate these words: moist, panties, and caca. those are words that i just don't like. and it bothers me even more then they are used in any combination. ~i got a perm...recently... like less than a week ago... i need the body... don't judge me ~i smell the milk carton every time i use it... yes thats right even if i just bought it... do i have a story for that one ~i crave sunflower seeds whenever i read harry potter or the twilight series. just those series of books... ~i have never seen any of the following movies: indiana jones, back to the future, sound of music, wizard of oz, star wars, the goonies, gone with the wind, and a few others.... and i did grow up in America.

3 people I tag: justin, andy, and quinn! i just went with the theme of an apt! have fun answering the questions...! You copy my post in your blog and replace my answers with yours!

2 comments:

  1. Wait... so I am supposed to do the same on my blog? Also... there's a couple types... just fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were already linked on my blog. what were you talking about?

    ReplyDelete