Sunday, August 24, 2008

...for my fiftieth post...

....a random conversation today between friends....ENJOY! p.s. andy this one is for you.

9:34 AM Quinn: You've been invited to this chat room!
Andy: hey
Quinn: yo what up
me: hi
Andy: yo
Quinn: jen's coming over to go to church with me
me: andy i dreamed about you
9:35 AM yes i am going to church with quinn
Andy: oh heck yes on the dream
what happened?
me: for some odd reason we decided to get married
9:36 AM but we still hadn't kissed or anything
and you had this cowardly complex about picking out sandals with your dad
you couldn't explain to him why you needed to get a different pair
Andy: what?
me: yeah it was weird
Quinn: that is so weird jen
9:37 AM me: but we did exhange kisses on the cheek
you gave me goose bumps in my dream
Andy: man why is it when girls dream about quinn things HAPPEN and then when they dream about me... it's like this nunnery type thind?
me: lol
i was happy in my dream though
if that makes it any better
Andy: happy doesn't cut it
me: thats too bad
9:38 AM because that is better than any sexual feeling or lust
it was pure happiness
jerk
Quinn: haha
hahahaha
i love this conversation
"better than any sexual feeling"
me: what
i was trying to make him feel better
Quinn: haha
me: and telling the truth
9:39 AM Quinn: i know
me: and then he freaking shuts me down
Quinn: hahahaha
me: last time i try to boost your self esteem
Quinn: and he's gone
me: really?
9:40 AM Andy: i gotta go to church
me: don't get butt hurt
Andy: although this conversation needs to be quoted somewhere public
me: it wasn't a bad thing
Andy: classic
me: lol
Andy: yeah right
later!!!
Andy has left
me: bye@
lol
Quinn: later

3 comments:

  1. wow those gchats copy over quite nicely. i'll have to expose some more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing... and i'm going to start being careful with quinn. i think if you randomly selected our conversations, there are less than 1% than should be shared.

    ReplyDelete