Wednesday, August 20, 2008

california...day two...dim sum...wicked...

that night we all spent the night at my house in corona. there was some night swimming and watching the olympics. some stayed up until 6:45 in the morning.... doing gosh knows what *wink**wink*... haha...

the next day was filled with activities from morning until night. we started out the morning with dim sum. this is one of my favorite things to do when i go home. its a great way to get together with my family on my dad's side. my grandparents loved it. my grandma was just beaming. she said that the more people that are there the happier she is. so i hope it made her happy that we all came.

we gobbled up chinese food left and right. i stuffed my face and then some. i talked politics with my grandpa...he says he's ready for change. i also told him that i was thinking about getting my cosmetology license... he laughed. he seriously thought it was joke. that lead to him announcing to the rest of the table about my success at BYU and how he thinks i should do to law school. yup, i guess i won't be telling him if i get my license. lol.

after being fed like royalty curteosy of my grandparents we split off to our various destinations. amy had to go to work. LAME. andy, quinn, and tina took off to the human body experience at the IMAX, the mall, and some other stuff. Angelina, Mike, and I went to meet up with Tracie, Carole, Tawnie, Rebecca, and Caroline to see WICKED.

LOVED IT! i really enjoyed the show. i love the stage and i loved the music. there were a few things that i couldn't get over while watching it, but overall i just loved it. i want to see it again... possibly over labor day weekend... i definitely want to see it before it leaves for san fran.

after we headed to a local rite aid to change clothes, get thrifty's ice cream, and some magazines. then we headed to dodger stadium....

1 comment:

  1. Jen I love the posts!! You got every detail...hahahaha. Man that was so much fun! Thanks for organizing everything!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete