Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome to the world of blogging...


So I'm joining the blogging world! Look out! I don't really know what to write about or what to share... but here goes!

I'm now 22 years old! I've graduated from BYU and it feels great! I live in Provo still but farther from campus. Life is pretty good.

So now that I've joined the real world I have the "real" job that goes with it. I teach first grade at Sage Creek Elementary in Springville, UT. Its quite the experience. But I enjoy it for the most part. I have 20 little ones. 13 boys and 7 girls! Man are they a hand full. I'm sure I'll have lots to blogg about them.

Family! I love my family. Mom and Dad still live in Corona. Dad is in the bishopric; mom's on the activities committee. They're enjoying their freedom. But I know they miss me! Ha. Jackie and Brad are out in Omaha. What a joy, let me tell you. They just had a baby. Her name is Olivia Lee Sellers. She was born on Jan 7, 2008. She was 3 lbs. and 9 oz. Olivia had to stay in the NICU for some time. But we're happy to say that she's home now! She spent her first day in her room last night! Mom (Jackie) is still recovering from the c-section and bronchitis. Brad has a cold now. But the new little family is happy as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment